We engage with the community through two ways – WANDERACT and WANDERCARE.
WANDERACT is the use of messaging and campaigns targeting anti-bullying, anti-racism and anti-domestic violence, whilst
WANDERCARE looks to make a difference in the lives of individual kids in Western Sydney.
Some of our initiatives from previous seasons have included supporting:
WESTERN SYDNEY WANDERERS DONATIONS POLICY
The Western Sydney Wanderers focus on support or activations that help these organisations, depending on the nature and scope of the request or event.
The Western Sydney Wanderers also have an established regional focus for donations. Organisations located in one of our 8 football associations that are centred on education and youth soccer. These associations are:
- Nepean Football Association;
- Blacktown District Football Association;
- Southern Districts Soccer Football Association;
- Macarthur Football Association;
- Granville District Soccer Football Association;
- Gladesville-Hornsby Football Association;
- Bankstown District Amateur Football Association;
- Canterbury District Soccer Football Association.